FOR SMALL BREED PUPPIES
Especially indicated for small breed puppies (1.5 to 10 kg). During the growth period, the nutritional needs vary not only with the different breed sizes, but also with age. Therefore, we have formulated SATISFACTION PUPPY, with a rich protein (20% FRESH CHICKEN) and energy (CHICKEN FAT AND RICE) content and a balanced intake of calcium and phosphorus. The kibble size of PUPPY MINI is small enough so as to be caught by small jaws, but not excessively tiny to favour chewing
Fresh chicken (22%), rice, dehydrated poultry proteins, corn gluten, chicken fat, beetroot pulp, brewer’s yeast, hydrolysed chicken liver, whole dehydrated egg, dicalcium phosphate, citric extracts rich in bioflavonoids, taurine, Yucca schidigera extracts, L-Carnitine, vitamins and minerals, with antioxidants and preservatives authorised by the E.U.
Moisture: 10%, Protein: 31%, Grossoils and fats: 21%, Grossfibres: 2%, Inorganic Material: 7%, Calcium: 1.5%, Phosphorus: 1%., Vitamin A: 21.351 UI/kg., Vitamin D3: 1.954 UI/kg., Vitamin E (alpha-tocopherol): 142 mg/kg., Biotin: 0,24 mg/kg., Cu: 14,23 mg/kg., Iron: 231 mg/kg., Iodine: 2,8 mg/kg., Manganese: 105 mg/kg., Zinc: 197 mg/kg., Selenium: 0,32 mg/kg., Taurine: 1.002 mg/kg., L-Carnitine: 50 mg/kg. With antioxidants and preservatives authorised by the EU.
- The high digestibility and quality of its components favour the puppy’s optimum and harmonious development during the first stage of growth. The carbohydrates highly assimilated help to prevent the crisis of hypoglycaemia that small breeds are predisposed.
- Thanks to the bioflavonoids, natural cellular antioxidants that come from citrus (vitamins C and E), we favour the development of a strong and healthy immunological system.
- Big content of protein and energy is necessary for the high rythm of growth of the small breeds, which reach adulthood in 6 months.
- Taurine contributes to a correct working of the heart and correct eyesight.
- It is very important for dogs to grow without overweight problems to avoid possible obesities in future. L-Carnitine helps them transform fat into energy, avoiding possible accumulations of fat.
|Meses – Months – Mois – Monate – Månader – Maanden – Kuukautta – Miesi?ce – Luni – Meseci – m?síc? – ????? – ?????? – ?||BREEDS (ADULT WEIGHT), RAZAS (PESO ADULTO), RACES (POIDS ADULTE), RAÇAS (PESO ADULTO) RASSEN (GEWICHT DES AUSGEWACHSENEN HUNDES), ?????? (????? ???????), ???? (???????? ???)|
|Peso adulto 1,5 – 4 kg||Peso adulto 4 – 6 kg||Peso adulto 7 – 10 kg|
|2||40 -70||70 – 95||95 – 125|
|4||50 – 90||90 – 120||125 – 160|
|6||50 – 90||90 – 120||125 – 160|
|9 – 12||Regular Mini||90 – 150||125 – 160|
|12 – 18||Regular Mini||Regular Mini||Regular Mini|
|N? Comidas – n? meals – nbre de repasn? der mahlzeiten – n? refeiçoes – n? di pasti – ??. ???????||2|
|gr/día – gr/day – gr/jour – g/tag – gr/dag – ?????????/????? – ?/???? – gr/päivä – gr/dzie? – Gr/zi gr/dan, g/den – ?/??|